Rendering with multiple input pins
s***@gmail.com
2007-09-16 08:57:17 UTC
Hello,

I'm writing a filter which is responsible for sending data packets
(RTP ) received from two input pins (Audio and Video). The Audio and
Video feed is received through a live stream (flv for exampe), so they
are not always synced. In most stream Video will be late by 4 seconds
or so.

What I want to do is to send them synced, but I can't derive my filter
from CBaseRender (Because I have more than one input pin), so I tried
using AdviseTime() on the Recieve of each input pin, but it didn't
seem to work.

How can I solve this?

Thanks.
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-09-17 15:07:11 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
I'm writing a filter which is responsible for sending data packets
(RTP ) received from two input pins (Audio and Video). The Audio and

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say "This
newsgroup is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and