How to search for registered and installed filters
Preeti
2007-05-03 11:03:45 UTC
Hi

I am new to directx programming. I want to search for all directshow/
directx and 3rd party filters present in the system

I have seen some programs which does that.

I want to do it in C#,
can anyone tell me how this can be done...

if i have to search the registry, then how and what needs to be
searched.

Regards
Preeti
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-05-03 14:34:51 UTC
Post by Preeti
I am new to directx programming. I want to search for all directshow/
directx and 3rd party filters present in the system

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say "This
newsgroup is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and