Problem with IVideoWindow in fullscreen
d***@gmail.com
2008-02-12 16:45:49 UTC
Hi, I'm developing a 3D application running in fullscreen and I have a
big problem when i play video during fullscreen mode. Basically i
can't prevent 3d application window goes in front (i can hear audio of
the avi i'm playng) of the ActiveMovie Window I play in fullscreen.
I've tried various solutions but I can't find a final solution. I mean
"final" cause sometime it goes correctly, and I can see the video, but
sometime video is hided by last 3d frame.
For the video i build the graph and at the end i call (application is
written in C):

IVideoWindow_get_FullScreenMode( pWindow, &lMode );
if ( lMode == OAFALSE )
{
lMode = OATRUE;
IVideoWindow_put_FullScreenMode( pWindow, lMode );
}

In the idle of the 3d application i also try to put the ActiveMovie
Window in front of all every frame but nothing, or hide the 3d
application....or...I've tried too many things to list all... :-(
What can be the problem? Why if I also try to show and put the window
in top of the z-order every frame it don't work?

I think there is some big mistake....but I don't know what...
Do someone have some suggestion?

Thanks to all for any help or suggestion....
Greetings,

David
The March Hare [MVP]
2008-02-12 17:11:20 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hi, I'm developing a 3D application running in fullscreen and I have a
big problem when i play video during fullscreen mode. Basically i

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say:

"This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see..."?
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org