directshow video in windows mobile devices
JGUI
2006-11-21 20:29:19 UTC
I can preview video in IVideoWindow in Windows Mobile devices.

I'd like to add some bitmap over the video (or just text).
Is it possible WITHOUT well known trick by using IVMRMixerControl9 ?

just becasue Windows Mobile has no IVMR filter built-in (or I miss
something).

Overwrite IVideoWindow?
Or put there bitmap?
Or replace/overwrite pixels of video stream?

I tried several methods. with or without CHILD windows of IVideoWindow....
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-11-21 21:23:19 UTC
Post by JGUI
I can preview video in IVideoWindow in Windows Mobile devices.
..

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroups that say "This newsgroup
is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.

Also, please do not multi-post.

See: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#mp