This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see ....
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-04-14 17:35:54 UTC
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org
My dshow site: http://tmhare.mvps.org
Vertuas
2007-04-17 20:58:31 UTC
Post by The March Hare [MVP]
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see
http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where
to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org
My dshow site: http://tmhare.mvps.org
Why should people go to some other website to use a news group when there
are many perfactly good news readers available.

I am writing this in MS oulook express, which gives me access to many
newsgroups coving many diverse topics.
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-04-17 22:36:20 UTC
Post by Vertuas
Why should people go to some other website to use a news group when there
are many perfactly good news readers available.
My standard text says:

"Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow NEWSGROUPS and post in the most appropriate one."

This is not redirecting you to a web forum but rather to the active dshow
newsgroups.