Finding H.264 specification
kalpesh
2008-02-19 11:20:37 UTC
I am working on H.264 standard, I know its pros and cons and thats why
Idecide to use H.264 streaming in my application.

I tried to find out H.264 specification on net but i cant get if. To
implement H.264 standard in C++ application I need its specification
so please guide me where I get H.264 rules and specification.

Thanks in advance.
The March Hare [MVP]
2008-02-19 12:20:44 UTC
Post by kalpesh
I am working on H.264 standard, I know its pros and cons and thats why
Idecide to use H.264 streaming in my application.
How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say:

"This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see..."?
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org