UDP Network Audio Source Filter problem
Sundar
2008-03-11 08:47:34 UTC
I have developed the Network Audio source Filter to receive
data from UDP.

Currently I called the receive_data_from_socket() fn in FillBuffer()
fn.

If I called the receive_data_from_socket() fn within FillBuffer(), I
have lost some UDP packets.

I developed the separate thread with highest priority to receive data
from UDP and added it to the Queue.

within FillBuffer() fn, I read data from Queue and fill the
media sample.it is also not solves the problem.

Because the UDP receive thread is not executed much
time, Execution ratio is
FillBuffer() fn is called more than 10 times and UDP receive thread
executed only once.

What may be the cause of the Problem?

without loss, I want to receive data from UDP and sends out
from my source Filter.

Please share your thoughts regarding this issue.

thanks
sundara rajan.A
The March Hare [MVP]
2008-03-11 14:48:21 UTC
Post by Sundar
I have developed the Network Audio source Filter to receive
data from UDP.
How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say:

"This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see..."?
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org