DSHOW filters and baseclasses samples using ATL
venky
2006-05-18 03:03:53 UTC
Hi All

I was able to build and implement DSHOW filters like parser,transformer
etc on desktop.Iused the VS 2005 platform sdk samples and baseclasses
provided by MS.The interfaces are implemented in C++.I tested these
with graphedt on desktop.

1.How to convert a filter(c++) to ATL?
2.Are there ATL based base classes code available in some SDK?
3.Are there ATL based sample DSHOW filter which someone can share?

thanks
Venky
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-05-18 03:45:51 UTC
Post by venky
I was able to build and implement DSHOW filters like parser,transformer
etc on desktop
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

In the future, I recommend you look at a few posts in a newsgroup before
posting in it.

060517.1
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and