some queries on Directshow filters.
Srinu
2007-02-05 03:56:48 UTC
Hi All,

I have some queries in handling Server-side play list over Windows
Medial player using direct show filter on crossbow platform(Windows
mobile 5.0).

1)During the clip transitions, if the new clip's media format is
different from the previous clip's media format then how streamsource
filter can request the Filter graph manger or windows media player
application to re-build the graph according to the new clip's media
format without destroying the streamsource filter? Is there any event
or interface available to do this?

for example: Consider a scenario where server sends different media
clips to the client. And the stream source filter will receive those
clips and construct the graph dynamically to play those clips. now the
problem is how source filter will dynamically build the graph or how
it can request the application or FGM to re-build the graph? I know
that Directshow provides dynamic graph builder, but its not supported
in Windows mobile 5.0

2) How to get the control of "next" and "previous" buttons of windows
media player in source stream filter? Does Directshow provides any
interface to do this?

Any help is appreciated.Thanks in advance

-Srinu
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-02-05 14:32:39 UTC
Post by Srinu
I have some queries in handling Server-side play list over Windows
Medial player using direct show filter on crossbow platform(Windows
mobile 5.0).

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say "This newsgroup
is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and