How to complie MPlayer under Windows? How to get DLL files?
jim
2007-03-22 03:51:00 UTC
Hi
I need to convert from avi to flv format,I found that Mencoder.exe is
very good tool.
I tried to use Mencoder.exe convert avi to flv and it works fine.
But I want to add Mencoder.exe to my Microsoft Visual Studio
Project and add it to my ActiveX control,so I need menconder.dll
files.
Now I have got mplayer source code from SVN,but my computer
installs Windows Operation System.I do not kown how to complie source
code .
I need your help,thank you in advance.

note:we can get the "MPlayer" source code from http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html
and you need to download SUV softweva to download source code
Mubashir Khan