What source filter to use for a mms:// stream
Kenth Fagerlund
2007-06-27 16:29:45 UTC

I'm doing some direct show research and one point is to get a mms://
stream going in Graphedit. It works fine when opening the stream in
Render URL. But, It won't tell me what Source filter it's using. I
have tried all kind of filter but I can't get it to stream without
using Render URL.

The whole point is to figure out what filters is needed to render that
stream. But I keep missing the source filter.

Any ideas anyone? If I get a lead that get me to the solution then I
will donate £10 to a random homeless guy in your honor :)

Cheers
Kenth

Ps.

Here is the url I'm trying to render.
mms://winmedia.itsc.cuhk.edu.hk/cuhk56k.wmv
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-06-27 18:07:16 UTC

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say "This
newsgroup is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.

Please do not multi-post.

See: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#mp