Webcam captured video is upside down in directx application
Florian Struck
2006-10-19 08:57:39 UTC
Hi there,

I'm trying to port the capuretex9 sample from SDK to my application. The
sample works fine with my logitech quickcam.

But in my own application (without having changed too much) the texture
is upside down, when I load a normal bitmap it is displayed correctly.
So it must be somewhere in the capturing code...

Does anyone have an idea how I can vertically invert the image? Do I
have to use another filter or format?

Thanks for any help,
flo
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-10-19 14:10:13 UTC
Post by Florian Struck
Hi there,
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org