Problems compiling apps with Directshow
emetress
2006-04-11 13:49:33 UTC
I'm new in Directshow programming and I have download some programs to
start understanding how should I start writing my app. I have a problem
and is that when I try to compile any of this projects I have
downloaded it appears errors of this type:
">c:\alex\curro\directshow\prueba de capturar frame wc con
ds\grabbitmaps\GrabBitmaps.h(5) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open
include file: 'streams.h': No such file or directory"
I think that's because I should add some directory but I have done all
that I see in the web I downloaded the example
(http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/g-m/directx/directshow/article.php/c9551/)
and it always appears the same error. I have Visual Studio 2005.
Thank you very much
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-04-11 13:53:06 UTC
Post by emetress
I'm new in Directshow programming and I have download some programs to
start understanding how should I start writing my app.
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see:

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

060411
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org
My dshow site: http://tmhare.mvps.org
Aparesh
2006-05-02 07:15:19 UTC
Hi

Inorder to solve this problem u need to compile the baseclasses
provided with the directshow SDK. these classes are in the baseclasses
sample. Search through the directory structure of the SDK.

After compiling update the linking and include libraries of the
compiler.

Take Care.
Aparesh.
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-05-02 12:28:23 UTC
Post by Aparesh
Inorder to solve this problem u need to compile the baseclasses
provided with the directshow SDK. these classes are in the baseclasses
sample. Search through the directory structure of the SDK.
After compiling update the linking and include libraries of the
compiler.
Did you miss all the posts that say this group is no longer active?

Why are you responding to a post that is three weeks old?