How to use DirectShow to convert from AVI to MPG1
jim
2007-02-27 01:09:19 UTC
Hi:
I have some video files ,I want to convert some avi file to MPG1
files use DirectShow.
I tried to use code as :
pBuilder->SetOutputFileName(&MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1System,
T2W(szOutFilename), &pMux, &pWriter);
//this function return "not found register class".
If use MEDIASUBTYPE_Avi build-in convertion,return successful.

I need your help,can you give me some demo code?
Thank you in advance.
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-02-27 01:23:47 UTC

What's with the crosspost?

Why is there no followup-to set?

Why didn't you look at the posts in the newsgroups you posted to before
posting?

For example, how did you miss all the posts that say:

"This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see" in

microsoft.public.multimedia.directx.dshow.programming

???

In future, please do not crosspost.

See: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#cp

Follow up set to: microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.video
--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm