SBE Problem: StreamBufferSink
dbertholini
2006-05-31 19:09:44 UTC
Hi,

what's wrong in my source code? I'm trying to build the capture step of
StreamBufferEngine.

CoCreateInstance(CLSID_StreamBufferSink, nil, CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER,
IID_IStreamBufferSink, pBufferSink);
pBufferSink.QueryInterface(IID_IBaseFilter, pSinkF);
AdicionaFiltros(pSinkF, 'SBE Sink');

pSinkF.QueryInterface(IID_IStreamBufferConfigure, pBufferConfig);
pBufferConfig.SetDirectory('C:\');
pBufferConfig.SetBackingFileDuration(5000);

pSinkF.QueryInterface(IID_IStreamBufferRecordControl,
pBufferRecControl);

pBufferSink.CreateRecorder('C:\capturado.avi',RECORDING_TYPE_REFERENCE,pRec);
pBufferRecControl.Start(PReferenceTime(nil));

pBufferSink.LockProfile(nil);

EnumeraPinosFiltro(pFiltroDV);
pGrBuilder.Render(vPinosDisp_Out[0]);

regards,
Danilo
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-05-31 19:15:14 UTC
Post by dbertholini
what's wrong in my source code? I'm trying to build the capture step of
StreamBufferEngine.
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

In the future, I recommend you look at a few posts in a newsgroup before
posting in it.

10 blind people have posted here so far this month.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org