Video Mixing Renderer
b***@yahoo.de
2006-08-21 06:27:51 UTC
Hi!!

I want to merge 2 Videos, coming from 2 seperate Videocams, to one
video. I know that the Video Mixing Renderer-Filter do this....Have
anyone a sample-code which was written in delphi???
Thanxs forward for help!!
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-08-21 13:30:16 UTC
Hi!!
What is the most common post in this newsgroup?
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org
My dshow site: http://tmhare.mvps.org
bingo72
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-08-22 14:11:29 UTC
Post by bingo72
Is "Video Mixing Renderer"-Filter no topic of directshow-programming??
[ Please trim and quote inline as requested ]

Let's try again: What is the most common post in this newsgroup?
bingo72

The March Hare [MVP]
2006-08-23 14:23:52 UTC
Post by bingo72
Tell it me....
I need some answers not some more questions!!
It seems like you found the most common post here since you posted to the
correct group now. Unfortunately, you failed to post a follow up here.