Video Flicks in TV-out.
Jorge
2006-05-03 18:26:07 UTC
I have a Nvidia GeForce MX 4000, and i'm developing an aplication in C#
with Avisynth and DirectX.

That aplication plays some videos in sequence, all of them are in Divx 6.1
and Divx 5.2 codec.
When i use the TV-out Feature in the Nvidia video card, only the Divx videos
Flicks (i mean not in the playback, only flicks in the change between
videos), (actually the others flicks just a little bit), i've tryed with
other codes but only Divx do it. I tested the videos in Media Player too.
but still flicks only with Divx.

Any suggestions ???
(thanks in advance).

(sorry if my english is poor).
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-05-03 18:30:20 UTC
Post by Jorge
I have a Nvidia GeForce MX 4000, and i'm developing an aplication in C#
with Avisynth and DirectX.
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

In the future, I recommend you look at a few posts in a newsgroup before
posting in it.

060503.1
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and