QueryInterface() exception in m_BackgroundWorker_DoWork() eventhandler!
GruBByMaster
2007-05-31 11:51:11 UTC
hello

it seems there is a problem with DShow QueryInterface() in MTA Thread
Apartments. I'm trying to use BackgroundWorker to make asynchronous
calls to certain methods and let the GUI paint during the work. Is
there a solution for this?

thanks,
GM
The March Hare [MVP]
2007-05-31 14:40:00 UTC
Post by GruBByMaster
it seems there is a problem with DShow QueryInterface() in MTA Thread
Apartments. I'm trying to use BackgroundWorker to make asynchronous
calls to certain methods and let the GUI paint during the work. Is
there a solution for this?

How did you miss all the posts in this newsgroup that say "This
newsgroup is no longer active"?

I recommend you read one of them.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and