MJPG - avi file
Gianluca
2006-06-07 09:07:16 UTC
How can I create a MJPEG video file from jpeg image sequence?

I'm trying usi AVI function, and 'M' 'J' 'P' 'G' Fourcc, but I can't play
the file I created (Windows media Player raise an exception!)

How I have to set BITMAPINFOHEADER and AVISTREAMINFO ?

Regards,
Gianluca
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-06-07 14:24:21 UTC
Post by Gianluca
How can I create a MJPEG video file from jpeg image sequence?
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

In the future, I recommend you look at a few posts in a newsgroup before
posting in it.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org