Video plays in media player but not directshow
c***@gmail.com
2006-06-06 15:58:52 UTC
Hi There

I'm trying to render a file using directshow but it fails. Even when I
drag the file to graphedit, it can't kind the audio filters.
Although when I play the video in any video player it plays fine,
suggesting I do have the codecs?? Any ideas as to why this would be??

Carmen
The March Hare [MVP]
2006-06-06 16:13:42 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
I'm trying to render a file using directshow but it fails. Even when I
drag the file to graphedit,
This newsgroup is no longer active. Please see

http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm#where

to find the active dshow newsgroups and post in the most appropriate one.

In the future, I recommend you look at a few posts in a newsgroup before
posting in it.
--
Microsoft MVPs: http://www.microsoft.com/mvp and
MVPs.org site http://www.mvps.org